Luxury Paintings Gallery
The Luxury Paintings is a new line by Ruth Collis, where paintings have more sculptural dimension, come in larger sizes, have a designer flare to them, and are made with highest quality materials. All paintings are sculpted out of only thick acrylic paint, and not mixed media.
Click each photo to see the page of info, larger closeup views, & video showing rotation & full dimension.
Galleries > Luxury Paintings
3D Zebra Stripes
Smaller pipe coral painting of warm colors on contrasting dark background. Mica flake shimmer adds a sparking touch to these sculptures made entirely out of thick acrylic skins of paint rolled up and chunky texture added for diversity. Wall sculpture by Ruth Collis.
All paint shapes were made with thick acrylic paint and cake decorating tips. This piece was an accumulation of unused paint pieces from other paintings or tests that resulted in a fun Peel and Place method Ruth Collis came up with for the fine art world. Coral adorns this unique recessed panel quite well.
3D Pipe Coral Abstract
White Pearl Pipe Corals
Blue-Green Pipe Corals
Fat Peach Pipe Corals
Marble Fudge Cave Painting
Giant Mushroom Coral
Peach Pipe Corals
Coral Over Recessed Panel
Blade Fire Coral
What makes these luxury paintings?
1. The high element of sculpture in them that can't be reproduced off a press
2. Every one is one of a kind. No other painting will be made just like it. Some may have a similar theme, but each one will be unique.
3. Only high quality materials are used
Heavy duty canvas or panel to hold the paint weight
Quality paints with higher pigment particles that don't break down as fast as student paints
4. Only acrylic paint is used, where other artists insist on using found objects & organic materials in their paintings that break down and/or crack. Ruth Collis avoids this by using all acrylic, unless otherwise stated.
5. All provenance* is recorded as best as possible. Many of these works have been in shows.
*"Provenance: The chronology of the ownership, custody or location of a historical object."